---------
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:02:31 -0400
From: mask1966@xxxxxxx

New guy again,
? I have some questions on paint colors:

1.? My '62 Classic Custom with original paint is Briarcliff Red, paint code 30.? Is there any way to find out how many classics were painted this color?? It seems to me most were green, beige, blue, and other "grandpa" colors.? The red is still in great shape, with a little road rash around the wheel wells, etc.?

2.? What color should the engine/valve cover be on my 195.6 cu motor?? I've seen red (like mine is) and other colors too.? What color is? correct??

3.? My dash and inside window frames are silver (original), but I could not find reference to this color anywhere.? The reason I ask, my front window frames are badly worn and I would like to repaint them.? What is the silver called and where can I get it, in rattle-can if possible?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"