Re: [Amc-list] Sound mats and belts.

Frank Swygert wrote:
> Go to the local building supply and look for an asphalt based self
> stick insulation mat. It's designed for sealing around doors and
> windows and comes in 6", 12", 16", and 24" widths. It's very similar
> to Dynamat but at a much lower cost. I don't think Lowe's or Home
> Depot has it, but a local building supply does. Can't recall the name
> of it, but a local rod shop has been using it for years.
>

> http://www.julianos.com/catalog.html for seat belts.

Thanks for that! I Couldn't remember where I got my seatbelts for the
AMerican -- it was these:

http://www.julianos.com/lift_latch_seat_belts.html

No regrets. They're great. The non-adjustable end is a bit long for me,
but they work OK. I'm very skinny and tall, so I have the seat pushed
back all the way. If you're not one or the other then it'll be fine.