Re: [Amc-list] T-96... again!

Mark,

Let me know when you want to sell your 70 Javelin 390
4 speed SST for $10 plus shipping and I'll be right on it.  :-)

sincerely,
Armand

and now for

Tom,
Sorry to hear of your fears on the T-96.
Let's hope it's a one timer as you said, otherwise.......

Never give up the ship ! ! ! !
If the T-96 won't do it, find something that will.............
Perseverance pays off keep trying you will win !

Armand