Re: [Amc-list] Topic changed to: Pics and video of smoky Rambler

Re: [Amc-list] Topic changed to: Pics and video of smoky Rambler

Yep, pretty wet. Smells kind of acrid, too. Not sure if the smell is
from running rich or burning oil. Well, I'll do the head gasket and
then should know what the next step is.

Darn autofocus, I gotta figure out how to focus the camera on the subject.