Re: [Amc-list] old cars suck, but new ones are worse

Re: [Amc-list] old cars suck, but new ones are worse

Gentlemen, I need to disagree heartily!

A bathtub Nash with a straight-six, three-on-the-tree, airliner seats,
stylin' screen inserts for the windows. Art deco style dash. That
would be my new old car.

I know - they are a million miles away from a Model T. But that would
be the ticket for me, my youngest son and a dog or two or three.

(so I've got the wrong era. I'm not a pre-war kind of guy)