Re: [Amc-list] Water hose routing - Maybe I'm stoopid.

Re: [Amc-list] Water hose routing - Maybe I'm stoopid.

Wish I could help you on heater hose routing! The iron pipe under the
exhaust manifold though, that seems like asking for trouble. Mine, the
rotted old pipe was (stuck) under there, disused, with ordinary hose run
point to point above. Manifold heat must add to the corrosion (and heat).

Joe Fulton wrote:

> If I have the heated intake and

There's one in the parts pile; it's amusing that the 1" or so pipe
practically blocks the carb base! It's flat against the bottom of the carb!