Re: [Amc-list] 195.6OHV "full flow" oil - Joe's Motor

Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I'd be right stuffing that "o-ring" gasket on the 195.6, except that is proly not a good idea either.
> Having to fool with sealer every time you retorque or adjust valves woul dbe a royal PIA.
>    Does that O-ring seal really allow leakage?

O-ring? I don't think there's one on the entire engine! Joe would know
though.

I plan on Right Stuff for the entire engine. It would be nice to make
one of these motors that didn't seep a drop of oil! Hard to tell what
that crank does to oil mist down there. The stroke is so long the
crankcase is full of cast iron! And I don' thave a pan to look at.