Re: [Amc-list] Water hose routing - Maybe I'm stoopid.

Re: [Amc-list] Water hose routing - Maybe I'm stoopid.

The pipe under the manifold had some corrosion on the ends but seems sound otherwise. I intend to reuse it.  I think it's better than subjecting a rubber hose to that manifold heat (It's captured between the engine block and the exhaust manifold.).  I figured out how to route the hoses after I RTFM and found that manifold heat is only applied when the heater is in use.

More trivia:  It's interesting that I read both the 64 and 65 TSMs yesterday and although the heated intake is shown in the 64 TSM it's use is not discussed there like it is in the 65 TSM.

Joe Fulton