Re: [Amc-list] modern six in an old-six hole

Re: [Amc-list] modern six in an old-six hole

Time? Who says any of us has time for any of this?
didn't stop me from buying a set of pistons to throw on the pile!!!
The search came in the email from evilspawnbay... I saw the buy it now, talked myself out of them all day.
Then went home and talked myself out of them some more!
Then thought, I'm proly going to be ticked later I did not buy those.
Thought about it some more and spent the money I decided not to spend on a drill press on the pistons!
I got the entire package here now fo rthe 4.5L stroker.
I can either sit on it, assemble it and sell it or sell the package!
I realy have so little in the assorted package I'm embarrased to mention it.
Well, with the $120 the pistons cost me I have $120 in the stuff....

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>