Re: [Amc-list] 232/258 fuel pump on ebay

Re: [Amc-list] 232/258 fuel pump on ebay

The return line is only 1/4" IIRC - not like the 5/16 or 3/8 of the incoming line.

I put a ZEMCO driving computer in the 80 X and used a single outlet filter so
the fuel flow sensor would work correctly. With the factory pump the carb
flooded. With the standard pump all is OK.
I've not had a problem with vapour lock which is one of the things the return
line was to prevent - lotsa cool fuel until just before the carb.

Ken