------------
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 22:38:29 -0700
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

But from my current exhausted, overloaded, overworked state, if I could
even think I could get a 232 (or whatever) into the early AMerican, I
would do it. I like the 195.6OHV, and would love to "play" with it, but
it would be nice to have that engine in there.

I figure it needs another 6+ inches of room, lengthwise. Passenger side
clearances look OK, driver side is a problem, mainly the manifolds.
Hell, if the block would go in I'd make an intake manifold from scratch,
BFD!

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"