[Amc-list] Club Calendars, Car Calendars and more

[Amc-list] Club Calendars, Car Calendars and more

Getting ready for the new year and now is a good time for clubs to think about getting Club Calendars made for Club Sales and memories.

     I have made 12 month calendars for groups and individuals.

     I have a single sheet card stock calendar with all the months around the border and room in
     the middle for your full color AMC photo.

     I also have a 1/2 fold over card stock calendar that will sit on the desk and the back side can list
     AMC club events as I collect them.

     Then of course the AMC Graveyard, Field of Gremlin Dreams and AMC Dealerships w/Eddie Stakes
     Planet Houston's help!
Any CLUBS interested should contact me for more information. 12 month calendars, of course have room for 12 full color photos and the Club Logo can be placed on the cover!  Send me all of your club information and I will put it on the days the event is happening.

12 FULL COLOR photo pages (8 1/2"x11"); Calendar pages are Black & White.  Cover is white card stock and inside pages are 60# white.  FULL COLOR cover of Club Logo, blue coil binding, drilled, and ready to display!  Quantity Discounts.

Club Special: ANY club interested in having us create your Club Calendar, is welcome to send me 12 color pics, and any event information and I will set it up, print one and return it to you as a FREE SAMPLE!  Just pay $5 shipping/handling and I will deduct $5 from your first order for 2009!

Blessings,Richard Richard Estermyer PhotoGraphics javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx