Re: [Amc-list] gooey stuff what the heck is that?

Re: [Amc-list] gooey stuff what the heck is that?

A brain fart prevents me from remembering the name of the stuff, but you
can buy it at auto A/C places like ACsource.com. It comes as a thick
tape with a plastic backing you peel off.

It's good around irregular shapes like expansion valves etc.