Re: [Amc-list] Replacing dashboard light?

WILLIAM SERCKIE wrote:
> Funny...on my 1965 American, the dome light works via the headlight switch but not when the doors are opened...

THOSE are easy.. just pry the thing out of the door (some unscrew) and
wirebrush the parts that contact. It's a butally simple thing. THey
always unplug from the wire, though I'd grip the brass crimped onto the
wire with small pliers and twist to avoid yanking out the wire.