Re: [Amc-list] Replacing dashboard light?

Re: [Amc-list] Replacing dashboard light?

You may not have the lighting group on your car. If you do (or you have
door switches), the door switches may be bad or have a bad ground.

Matt

On 10/11/2008 5:03 PM, WILLIAM SERCKIE spouted this sage advice:

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH