Re: [Amc-list] Vintage junkyard near Tucson, AZ?

Re: [Amc-list] Vintage junkyard near Tucson, AZ?

If your into pulling plugs and spraying.
CRC makes a good foaming engine oil spray we use in waverunners etc;
It foams as you spray it coating the cylinder walls with oil.
Kind of a PIA to do on a V-8.
Easy enough on a straight six.
Piece of cake on flatheads and waverunners with the plugs up top for easy access.

If you use it, push the car outside or open ALL the windows and doors in the garage before firing it up in the spring!

Seafoam is good stuff too.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV