Re: [Amc-list] Vintage junkyard near Tucson, AZ?

Make sure you have premium in that tank because even Stabil can't keep modern regular gas from turning sour by spring!

From: "Daniel G. Ritzinger"
Subject: [Amc-list] Vintage junkyard near Tucson, AZ?

I'll be visiting my son in Tucson, Az next month.  While I'm there, I'd like
to pick up a deck lid for my 1928 Dodge Brothers 3-window coupe.  Does
anyone know of any junkyards in the vicinity that might have such a vintage
part?

AMC content:  Time to winterize the Jav up here in the great white north.
Will be adding Stabil and taking one last drive this weekend, then
hibernation...

Regards,
Dan