Re: [Amc-list] Vintage junkyard near Tucson, AZ?

Re: [Amc-list] Vintage junkyard near Tucson, AZ?

Sorry I can't help with the Dodge Brothers deck lid. I have seen a few of
their vehicles and they are definitely cool.

Winterizing your vehicle a bit early aren't we?? Did you guys get snow up
there already?

Pour some Sea Foam down the carb while the engine is running, flooding it
out gradually until it kills.
This stuff lines everything with a nice protective storage coating and still
allows the engine to easily start again in the spring.
Or pull the plugs and use a syringe to inject some into each cylinder then
turn over the engine with the coil wire removed.
Don't inject too much or the cylinder will hydraulic.
Stabil is good stuff, been using for a few years now, sure helps with the
storage issues.

Armand