Re: [Amc-list] AMX A/C

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 01:23:42 -0400
From: Don <don_nsx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] AMX   AC
To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@splatter.wps.com>

After much hemming and hawing, I've decided that I will deviate from
the original compressor on my 70 AMX.
Almost all parts are either new or very good condition and I am at
the point of having new hoses made up. Although the York pump is all
mounted and ready to go, I've decided to go with a Sanden pump
mounted low on the drivers side of the engine. I think that's where it goes.
Can anyone out there with a late model Grand Wagoneer, 360 and air,
parts car, supply me with the mounts and Sanden compressor?
Does anyone want the York pump with V8 mounts?
Please let me know.

Don

There is a conversion bracket you can get to mount a sanden
compressor on a york bracket. Classic Auto air sells them for about
$30 or so. You can find them cheaper some times on ebay and on the
web. http://www.classicautoair.com . They also have new Sanden
compressors and rebuild controls and NOS under dash units. The cost
is not cheap to rebuild stuff. But they do sell new sanden
compressors. They are the ones I used to rebuild every thing for my
69 AMX and rebuild my under dash unit and controls. LRDaum mramc@xxxxxxxxxxx