Re: [Amc-list] Vintage junkyard near Tucson, AZ?

Daniel G. Ritzinger wrote:
> I'll be visiting my son in Tucson, Az next month.  While I'm there, I'd like
> to pick up a deck lid for my 1928 Dodge Brothers 3-window coupe.  Does
> anyone know of any junkyards in the vicinity that might have such a vintage
> part?

Although it's north Phoenix, you could try Desert Valley auto parts:
http://www.dvap.com/.

There used to be a couple of places down by Maricopa with really old
inventory, but I'm told they've been land-developed out of existence.
Can't say for the Tucson metro area.

You might ask around the Allpar forums, there's a few Zonies on there
that might have better connections in the Mopar community.

> AMC content:  Time to winterize the Jav up here in the great white north.
> Will be adding Stabil and taking one last drive this weekend, then
> hibernation...

Gosh, I'm just starting to think about getting mine back *out* of
hibernation. Temps in the shop are just getting habitable now ;)

-steve c.