[Amc-list] Early 80's 4-cyl bellhousing

One more question...

I have an 81 Concord 4 cyl 4 speed, which has been laid up for a long
while.
I have to fix the clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder, and replace
the windshield.

However, I came across a T-86 with overdrive

I would love to team up the overdrive with the 4 cylinder, so it would have
good
crusing mileage.

Are there any other patterns likely to be drilled into the bell, or only
the SR4/T4/T5?

Jim
Leesburg, VA