[Amc-list] Javelin/AMX rear seat arm rests

[Amc-list] Javelin/AMX rear seat arm rests

The green Javelin has them !!
I keep forgetting to mention this.
It just hit me again tonight, that I should ask about them.

I have not seen this before in a Javelin or AMX.

One of my friends, (whose Javelin is tore apart and in boxes) says he
thought his car had them.
Again, granted I have not seen hundreds of Javelins, just a few, over the
years, and I've never noticed that
any of them beyond the green one had rear seat arm rests with ashtrays in
them.
Unfortunately the green car is short one of the ashtrays.
The arm rests mounted to the car body with a couple of clip in place
brackets that go into square holes in the
inner panel of the sides under the quarter windows. The arm rests then screw
in place with a pair of screws very similar
to the ones holding the door arm rests in place.

Have you seen this before??

I don't remember running across this on ebay either.

I must live a sheltered life, what with the sidewalks rolling up at 7:00 pm
every night.

Armand