----- Original Message -----
From: "Don" <don_nsx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Getting rid of the York is a combination of looks and operation. The
vibration of the York is a problem as well as the placement. It's a big unit
mounted right up front on the pass side of the engine. The lack of vibration
of the round compressors contributes to the longevity of the system by NOT
producing leaks.

> Somehow I seem to remember the Sanden unit mounting low on the driver
side, if not, I have no problems with mounting a round compressor where the
York was. Can you get a Sanyo with a V-belt pulley. Does someone make an
adapter to mount the Sanyo in the stock or other position? Maybe what I saw
was a Sanden mounted where the air pump used to be.