[Amc-list] Don't smoke! We have the most awesome geyser of gas!

[Amc-list] Don't smoke! We have the most awesome geyser of gas!

I loosened up my snazzy fuel line to pop the valve cover off and
replace the gasket. Buttoned it back up, popped on the fuel line at
the carb, decided to tighten up the fuel line at the fuel pump.

Well, I must have cross-threaded it or messed something up. We have
the most awesome geyser of gas going on when I start the car up. I
shut it down quickly and reseated the fuel line in the fitting on the
pump. Still spouting away.

I'm going for the flexible line. And a new fitting. Don't anyone drop
a match, please, and field strip all butts if you smoke.