Re: [Amc-list] OBD I & II scanner

So first you buy the scanner then you ask the list if it's any good?   Thats' something you MIGHT be able to get away with at home (look honey at this neat tool and I got it on sale too) but not on this list buddy.  You gotta buy it and tell US how it works, or you gotta wait for us to give our opinion.   :)

Joe Fulton
Salinas, cA