[Amc-list] progress really!

I finally got back into the shop and added almost all the final touches on the shrinker/stretcher stand.
If I can get time before we leave town for the weekend tomorrow I will get final assembly done and some pictures taken!
   I even managed some sort of Rambler related touches! The return springs are 65 bucket seat track springs and the thing actually has pedal covers I got from a set of Rambler American clutch brake pedals I traded for!  I have to admit the pads aren't realy AMC though. Just some generic pad covers the P.O glued on the AMC pedals! They did not fit the American pedals well, but since I cut the pedals for the Shrinker/Stretcher out of 1/8" plate I made the pads fit correctly!  It adds a real, finished product look to the stand.
   I'll get back to working on the convertible one way or t'other!!!
I think I want to build a sheet metal brake first! I got the plans and the steel. Might as well do it while I'm "In the mood"!!!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV