Re: [Amc-list] So - how do you adjust valve lash hot and running?

Re: [Amc-list] So - how do you adjust valve lash hot and running?

Hah!!!!! That tells me I do too much posting and not enough wrenching!

I did sneak out after work and changed the fuel pump. Wonder if
they'll let my work on the car when I have to start going back to the
office? Bruce's network capacity planning, measurements and Rambler
wrenching. Got a ring to it.