Re: [Amc-list] So - how do you adjust valve lash hot and running?

Re: [Amc-list] So - how do you adjust valve lash hot and running?

No problem at all. I didn't even think of the difference between the
199/232/258/4.0 family and the 195.6 and previous family.

I stranded myself again, though. Replaced the fuel pump without
checking the fuel outlet. Fuel inlet is in the same place. Vacuum
intake and outlet are the same. Fuel outlet is in a different position
and I messed up my fuel line between the pump and the carb (I did
aggressive in-place bending. That didn't work so well!).

So, gotta replace the fuel line to the carb, then set the valves! Oh
well, it made it to DQ with my son and then to Publix for groceries
yesterday. It'll be driving again tomorrow.
Bruce