Re: [Amc-list] So - how do you adjust valve lash hot and running?

Re: [Amc-list] So - how do you adjust valve lash hot and running?

Tom, I might be misunderstanding you, or the TSM. In the '65 TSM, page
3 upper left hand corner it has a picture of the head. If I count the
front as #1 and the firewall as #12, it looks like it goes:

Intake: 1,4,5,8,9,12
Exhuast: 2,3,6,7,10,11

Or: IEEIIEEIIEEI

Do I read that wrong?

I'm replacing the fuel pump this evening, but should be able to work
on the valves and timing tomorrow. Just wanted to verify.