Re: [Amc-list] The Green Weenie update or what to do after dark

Re: [Amc-list] The Green Weenie update or what to do after dark

I string a wire up and around the top of the transmission and then pull a
long rag up there with polish on it. I then proceed with the now famous back
and forth motion and VIOLA we end up with a nice and shiny top to our
transmission !

Seriously I haven't seen the top side of that thing since it was laying on
the floor immediately before it was put in place.
I have neglected that part of it and need to get up in there again and clean
it off. I had to drive home in the rain a few weeks
ago and I know that got things messier than usual.

But for right now the weenie is getting wanked, and the White Javelin has
been watching all the proceedings and smiling
because it knows next year if all goes well it will have A/C !

Armand

Tom Jennings wrote