Re: [Amc-list] Moates' APU1 "AutoPROM" system.... for OBD1

Re: [Amc-list] Moates' APU1 "AutoPROM" system.... for OBD1

" From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
"
"
" Last, I wanna know about EFI for when I build that Navarro head with
" port injection. That's gonna be 100% custom since it's such a weird
" manifold. That's a ways off it seems.

i was thinking you might have good results with bosch k-jetronic - all
mechanical, and initially feedback-free - but it requires a
plenum-style intake...  not a problem if you're going with turbo, but
otherwise you could try an efi system that uses map, not maf, and twm
throttlebodies with individual stacks and either individual map
sensors or one sensor plumbed into all the tbs below the throttle
blades.