Re: [Amc-list] Moates' APU1 "AutoPROM" system.... for OBD1

Re: [Amc-list] Moates' APU1 "AutoPROM" system.... for OBD1

Wonderful,
Got another opinion of "lets try to wait till the next appt and see if it improves".

Also got a big ole bottle of Lortabs.
At least they help.
I've no idea of if I have real problem or not.
Could be nerve damage, muscle damage, bad karma, etc;

At least I can get back to work some.
I had stopped completely again as it hurts enough I did not want to antagonize it.
Now I can at least take a pill to help.
I thought I'd be past the pills phase by now, not where I want to be.

Part of the issue is not being able to do anything.
It just sucks.

I betting I'll have the shrinker/stretcher done tomorrow!
Got to do rear brakes on the Grand Cherokee this weekend too.
Run some Cat5e cable through the basement if I get to it also.

Got my fingers crossed!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV