Re: [Amc-list] OBD 1 (not 2) hacking/tuning.... was Re: OBD II Scan tool

Re: [Amc-list] OBD 1 (not 2) hacking/tuning.... was Re: OBD II Scan tools

I think this is because Chrysler wasn't cooperating with the aftermarket
and there wasn't a standard they had to follow. From what I remember
when it came out, ODB II is much more standardized but you do sometimes
need factory equipment for certain things (like dealing with body
computers for ABS and such).

Matt

On 9/24/2008 10:17 AM, Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx spouted this sage advice:

--