Re: [Amc-list] OBD 1 (not 2) hacking/tuning.... was Re: OBD II Scan tool

Re: [Amc-list] OBD 1 (not 2) hacking/tuning.... was Re: OBD II Scan tools

Bummer, nothing for Chrysler OBD I
I'd love to pull the rev limiter out of the ecu in the American or at least bump it up a few hunnerd rpm...:]
Probably for the best though as with my tuning skills I'd just screw things up!

I been trying real hard to keep my hands on track and not fool with the American anyway!
I need to put the Ambassador into some kind of condition to get it moving!

I worked all day Friday on the Shrinker/ Stretcher stand and it is almost done and awesome, at least IMHO!
Saturday My wife had plans, then our inside cat got out and we could not, would not leave till the cat came back.

By the time the cat came back, my shoulder was screaming in agony over doing too much the previous days!
Sunday we took our boat out.
Yesterday more agony. This sucks...
Finally today it is calming down again!
So I got what a couple of hours in the evenings and 5 hrs on a Friday then need 3 days to recover.
Oh, joy!!!

Tonight I hope to finish the stand up and maybe get some images uploaded of it.
Once I get this stand done, the shear stand will be a piece of cake.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>