From: David Crooks <david.crooks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] OBD II Scan tools
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 8:48 PM

Ok, so the last AMC rolled off the assembly line before OBD II was
born, but....

I'm in the market for a scan tool.  I haven't decided on going the
laptop/software/adapter route, or the all in one handheld style, and
am looking for comments/suggestions from anybody out there who owns
one.  What you like, what you hate, that sort of thing.

I'm leaning towards the lap top type solution, because (at least in
theory) it would be easier to update to new model cars are required....

Dave