[Amc-list] OBD II Scan tools

i have an odbI/II hand held reader. i have 4 different cables to hook to different cars. i can read regular trouble codes, and also manufacture specific codes. can do real time data, freeze frame data, and all kinds of good stuff. also has cables you can hook to laptop, and you d/l updates online, and update thru laptop/desktop. if you have laptop, you can hook it up, while running real time data ( to get actual realtime sensor readings) and save it onto your laptop, and make charts and print if you like. mine is by AUTOXRAY. i have had it since 03. i havent bought the updates for it for several years. its a GREAT little tool for what i use it for. any other questions about my tool, happy to answer.

dave stohler
my rambler pics@
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules