[Amc-list] OBD1 problem

I had my first TBI problem this week. Idle speed went up, then way up,
like 1000 - 1200 rpm (I'm guessing). Though it ended up easy to diagnose.

Since the throttle linkage wasn't the problem (easy to check) it had to
be an air leak since the close-loop nature would treat that like open
throttle. I checked all the hoses, and pulled one off to verify (speed
increased).

I finally tapped the Idle Air Control solenoid with the 3/8" wrench I
had just used to sloppy-up the throttle linkage. Idle dropped to normal.

TUrns out the thing just unscrews from the body. It was dirty, odd,
since it's new? ANyhoo wiped it off, stuck it in, fine. Happened again a
few days later, but self-restored.

I didn't have any carb cleaner to squirt in the hole it goes into, but
I'll do that if (when) it reappears.

Never threw any codes eg. the idiot lamp never lit while running, just
it's normal on at start.