---------
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 20:48:47 -0400
From: David Crooks <david.crooks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm in the market for a scan tool.  I haven't decided on going the
laptop/software/adapter route, or the all in one handheld style, and
am looking for comments/suggestions from anybody out there who owns
one.  What you like, what you hate, that sort of thing.

I'm leaning towards the lap top type solution, because (at least in
theory) it would be easier to update to new model cars are required....

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"