---------------
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 18:57:39 -0500
From: "Armand Eshleman" <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Does any one know for sure how many locations AMC placed VIN on the Cars
they produced??
In 1970 were the VINs placed on top of the dash, driver's side, visible
through the windshield and
behind the steering box only? Were the VINs placed anywhere else??

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"