----------
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 19:44:26 -0400
From: "Bruce Griffis" <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>

Okay, we put in a lot of work on the 195.6 OHV this weekend and today.
Just have to do some fiddly bits. The oil return line that goes
outside the engine and runs from the block to the head is broken. It
looks like just plain old brake line. Do I just need to pick up some
brake line? Or do the fittings have a different thread pitch?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"