Re: [Amc-list] Post painting, ...

Roman Catholic? (J/K! Save the hate mail guys! Where else can you drink IN church on sunday and be blessed for it? ) Dr told me a long time ago that people's reactions to different kinds of alcohols are often due to allergies to what it's made from. For me, that's wheat and rye. (any dark hard liquor) Beer makes me ill due to the yeast in it. Haven't had any interest in smoking since I was a young teen (maybe Dad's "make him smoke 3 packs in one sitting" when caught smoking cigarettes stolen from him had an effect? Worst part was my brother took the cigs and I wasn't even smoking!)

From: "Bruce Griffis"
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Post painting, ...
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans."

It's funny - but post hobby beverage choice reflects my Sunday church
choice, lol. I had been going to church from a denomination that looks
dimly on drinking and smoking (well, any personal choices that can do
harm to you). Occasionally I like a nice cold beer (imagine that!!!!)
- so I go to a different church that's okay with an occasional drink,
or dance, or card game (gasp!).

Of course, I'm also pretty good at just playing hookey. What does that
have to do with Ramblers? I have no clue, other than trying to make my
personal life and internal life match - and sometimes it doesn't, so I
have to make changes to line them up.