Re: [Amc-list] 195.6 OHV Oil Return Line - just use a pre-cut brake line

Re: [Amc-list] 195.6 OHV Oil Return Line - just use a pre-cut brake line?

Oil Feed? I better double-check my line flaring, then.

To make sure I'm getting oil up in the top end, just pop off the valve
cover and look for wonderful oiliness? Car is sewed back up, carb is
adjusted WAY too fast (gotta readjust that), and the car is way too
noisy. I also put a replacement exhaust manifold on and used permatex
copper. I'll tighten the exhaust manifold down a bit more. Perhaps I
just need to replace the donut for the exhaust manifold to exhaust
pipe fitting. It's a lot louder than it was with the broken exhaust
manifold!

For first time start up, how tight or loose should the rocker arms to
valves be? I know the hot setting is on the intake manifold plate -
but what should I look for for a good general start up setting?

Things to do:
   adjust carb
   make sure the top end is getting oil
   figure out the exhaust manifold noise and get a donut
   set valve lash

At least it starts!