-----------
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 11:56:58 -0400
From: "Bruce Griffis" <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>

So - it's time to get the Rambler in shape to be a commuter car. Not
sure if it's a good choice, or if I should look for a Gremlin, Hornet
or Concord (or gasp! a newer disposable commuter car!). Also not sure
about my kid doing online school. Either back to brick and mortar
school, or my wife may decide to stop working and keep him on track.
We pulled him out for good reasons, and those reasons haven't changed.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"