Re: [Amc-list] stuff to do with old cars... California Melee

Re: [Amc-list] stuff to do with old cars... California Melee

Maybe if I put those real magnesium Minilite wheels on my Rambler American they would consider it a touring car or sports car?  It does sound like fun.

Let's see, other rally prepping could include taping an old Timex watch to the dash, and adding old yellow-lens fog lights below the front bumper.

Joe Fulton