Re: [Amc-list] trunk restoration

Oh, I did the trunk years before tha accident!
Last year I paid one of the kids to scrape off all the inner fenders and front end of the convert.

Saw the doctor yesterday.
No joy.
Now he says we wait.
If it does not improve in 3-4 months the chances are it won't.
Oh, goody.
I can live with the not being able to reach above my shoulder with it.
The discomfort at night and waking up every hour is getting old again...

Doc says he can't do anything else and it may get better.
Says that in December when I see him again we'll talk about permanent restrictions if it is still the same...

I sure am glad I have a job that is willing to allow me to work till I see the end of this.
Not real sure they'll sign off on permanent restrictions though.

Chemicals in thr trunk?
Be careful.
Use a fan!
Don't let the crud get down in the 1/4's, ewe, could be bad...

Beware, it's a bigger job then it seems.
Space confinements in there are a PIA.

Be real glad you don't have a Marlin!!!
Ever see in one of those trunks!!!

--