[Amc-list] NOOO Cordova! 401, 360 & 72 Ambo parts in MO, KS, IA

[Amc-list] NOOO Cordova! 401, 360 & 72 Ambo parts in MO, KS, IA

Well for the first time in what... FIVE YEARS I have to miss Cordova.  It happened just this morning that an issue came up and I have to be in Wichita this weekend... I can't BELIEVE IT!

My apologies to those of you that wanted a shot at these parts.  I really had every intent of going until this morning.  I have had a room reserved at the Holiday Inn Express every year I have gone and reserved it while I was still there last year... but to no avail.

If any of you is passing through SW MO this week or Wichita or Des Moines next weekend and you're still interested in some parts, I can probably hook up with you.  I have a shopful of engines, steering columns, some 4 WD trannies and loads of stuff.  I have more FSJ stuff than I do AMC cars, but there is stuff here for anyone!  I was hoping to get enough money at Cordova to pour the driveway for my shop before winter .... BLAHST!

Here's some specifics... all AMbo stuff is off a 72 4 door

401, if available,

several 360's and a couple of 304's, all buildable.

4 really nice AMBO doors (I don't know if 4 door and Wagon are the same) Green with nice green door panels, glass and all $60/ea or $200 for all 4

Rear AMbo glass (are these the same as the Matador 2 door glass?) $60

EXCELLENT Front AMBO grille.  The psngr side headlight surround is a little bent and cracked but the rest is almost perfect $125

Decent Front bumper, but has been tweaked... the chrome is not broken, so I don't know if it would bend back, but it's a solid builder- $40
(Are the 4 door Ambo front bumpers similar to the ones on Rebels and Matadors?)

Steering column with key for AMbo... non-tilt and green $30

The 401 needs to be rebuilt but has factory freeze plugs and I was told it was all factory, though I have never opened it up $750

a couple of the 304/360's were running when I got them, but have been sitting for years.  Price depends on the engine condition and how much you want to go with it

I will be here near SPringfield, MO Wed and Th early a.m. then I head to WIchita, KS where I will be until Sun.

NEXT weekend 19-21, I am going to the AMC Eaglesnest meet up in IA, near Des MOines and can take a few things up there with me.

If any interest, please let me know... you can  eme here or call 417.693.3537 to reach me.  My apologies again... this is my favorite car event every year and I am really going to miss it!  Oh, to be independently wealthy!

Have a great time out there!

Jesse