Re: [Amc-list] proper transmission lube, was Re: T-96 woes...

Re: [Amc-list] proper transmission lube, was Re: T-96 woes...

This makes a lot more sense after reading the links that Mark provided, and
finding a few more on my own.  Everything I've seen leads me to believe that
both Borg Warner and AMC originally specified Dexron II for the T5.  But it
also makes a lot of sense that AMC started seeing failures and changed the
fluid they were using.

Looks like I'm shopping for some Redline MTL the next time I change the fluid.

Todd