Re: [Amc-list] Canned Ham

Have you checked out bidnearby.com? I've been messing with that - it
searches e-bay and craigslist and maps out what it finds. I did a
bidnearby search on AMC in Cars and Trucks and then searched on Apache
Camper. It's pretty cool.

I know what you mean about mildewed canvas. If I were to go for a
popup, I'd have to figure in new canvas - and that can be pretty
expensive! There are Apache hard-sided pop-ups, that might be pretty
cool. Heavier than my American could handle, but your Classic might be
able to do it.

Here's a bigger hard-sided:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=300254928336

Although at that weight, I'm not sure if it would be better to simply
go for a Shasta, Serro Scotty or go for a fiberglass egg like a Scamp,
Burro or Casita. I like the low maintenance of the 'glass eggs and my
dad had one. Very cool! He had a Scamp.