[Amc-list] speaking of campers...

Tomorrow we're gonna go look at a 1964 Sherwood popup camp trailer.
Allegedly restored by current owner (I do NOT want to embark upon a huge
canvas repair job or replacing crap deliminated furniture) and now
sitting, for two years, in owners yard, which I'm sure is a typical fate
for these things.

ebay 320292532501

Not a savvy eBayer, I think just some guy trynta get a big clutter
object out of his yard. Sounded quite sensible on the phone.

I'll have to paint it red oxide primer with a roller and wet sand to
match the Classic wagon, and put some scary cold war crap on it. Maybe
some chemical hazard signs.

It's got a black CA plate! ANd it was made in Los Angeles!