[Amc-list] behind the grill...

colors behind the grill i think would depend on if you want it to stand out. if it is nice, pretty and shiny, and you want it to stand out, paint the stuff behind it black. will make it stand out more. if it is dinged, scratched ect, paint it the white body color. will hide the grill more. my radiator and "shaker" screen are flat black. the core support is black also. but the body shroud that goes from the headlight area back to the core support was originally body color (white) so i just cleaned it up. what a difference it makes. in the middle of the grill, it jumps out with the black. headlight area, not so much. kinda gets lost with all the white and stainless.

dave stohler
my rambler pics@
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules